Re: {Chrysler 300} 300J and Ram K spark plugs and plug wires

Re: {Chrysler 300} 300J and Ram K spark plugs and plug wires

Hi Keith,

I don't expect the Lectric Limited 6302-000 wires we're running on our F and G longram cars will work on the shortram '63-'64 cars. A very few years ago, Lectric was offering shortram wire sets, but they were far more expensive - somewhere in the $300-$400 range per set. I don't know if it was just the high price point that caused them to discontinue these, or if they had additional issues with their performance.

I'm interested in hearing Carl's opinion, as he custom makes his own wire sets for his cars.

Noel