Re: {Chrysler 300} 1960 Fan shroud

I may have missed something back in the day, or my memory is failing, but I seem to recall that the fan shroud is used on A/C equipped cars that have an A/C radiator with an upper hose connection at the far end (passenger side of car) of the upper tank, whereas a non-A/C car has the upper hose connection in the center of the radiator, and it therefore interferes with the fan shroud.  The best way to add the fan shroud is with its associated A/C style radiator, and also the thermostat housing that comes off the water pump housing at an angle to use the correct upper hose to get to the inlet on the top tank that is on the passenger side and not in the center.