{Chrysler 300} 300H Carter AFB 3259S Rear Carburetor Problem

{Chrysler 300} 300H Carter AFB 3259S Rear Carburetor Problem

Would anyone happen to have, or know where I could find, the part for a Carter AFB 3259S rear carburetor where the accelerator linkage connects to the stud?

I went through the '62 service manual carb-to-carb and transmission kick down linkage adjustment procedure (8-step) today.  Once done, I actuated the linkage and heard a "pop" after which the pedal went to the floor.  When I came up top into the engine bay, I noticed that the carburetor linkage broke and found what appeared to be a past crude weld and possible JB weld botch job.  Never a dull moment...I'm glad this happened in the garage rather than on the road!

I've attached a few photos.  Appreciate any and all help.

Thanks,

Kurt

---