From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Drew W Carl
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2024 8:25 PM
To: Chrysler list server (chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Water pumps

Hey guys, just wanted to ask an opionion again after my flood. I had a box of water pumps for 50s era mopars that was in the flood. They where all brand new but now a lot of them are very rusty and I am half considering just scrapping them. From what I know they are faily available but I started thinking about where the cores come from for our rebuilds and I dont want to to just pitch these because at some point cores are going to run out. Just wanted to get the input of this group on this. I have also thought I should just clean them up and keep them in case I need them. Having a hard time dealing with all this and mabe trying to find some peace of mind in letting this stuff go.

--

photo

Drew Carl
Owner, eScore

Phone: 724-288-6636

Email: Drew@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.escoremx.com

Address: 523 Westland Rd. Hickory PA 15340

---

---