Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Dash Pad from RD Autoline

I put a super nice copper 62 New Yorker dash in our garage rafters many years ago. Just looked and found it has cracked. Kinda bummed 😕

Get Outlook for Android

From: 'Matt Allyn' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2024 4:51:44 PM
To: chrysler 300 club <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Dash Pad from RD Autoline

I have successfully removed the old pad & its old 1962 adhesive that was all over the top of the dash.
What a fun nightmare that experience was!

I have removed the Thin Metal Strip & the 4 Metal Threaded Clips that live on the lower right of the pad….
Where it secures in the holes near the Glove Box.

When I went to install the Metal Strip to the new RD Autoline Dash Pad….
It feels as though there is already a metal strip installed.
Has anyone had their new pad arrive with the metal strip perhaps?
The vinyl is wrapped & glued in the area so well…I am hesitant to peel it back & explore to confirm if the metal strip is present or not.

Thanks!
Matt Allyn

---

---