From: 'James Douglas' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2024 1:18 PM
To: Chrysler 300 List Server (chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} 1964 blower fan switch...

My switch seems to be a THREE SPEED switch, yet the wiring diagrams and the owner’s manual just seems to show a low and a high.

Can anyone provide any clarity on this?

Reason I ask is I am wondering if the resistors to change the fan speed are in the switch (I did not notice them), external someplace, or built into the motor.

I am looking into having a permanent magnet motor built to get more RPM and air through the system. But first I need to get a firm grip on how the existing system works.

Thanks, James

---

---