{Chrysler 300} RE: Chrysler MTSC Bulletins still available

{Chrysler 300} RE: Chrysler MTSC Bulletins still available

300 friends,

I still have the following Master Technician Service Conference Session Issues still available for those who like to hold a ‘hardcopy’ in your hand while working on your Brute. Feel free to make a reasonable offer. All have some soiling, but no torn pages.  None have a complete 12 mo. set.

Shipping from central Illinois.

1.      1963 MTSC 10 issues $40

2.      1965 MTSC 9 issues  $35

3.      1966 MTSC 10 issues $40

4.      1966 MTSC Filmstrips/LP Records $40

5.      1967 MTSC 10 issues $35

6.      1968 MTSC 11 issues $40

7.      1969 MTSC 9 issues $35

8.      1970-1975 MTSC 40+ issues. $35