{Chrysler 300} Re: Our Host Hotel's deadline is TOMORROW! Last call to b

{Chrysler 300} Re: Our Host Hotel's deadline is TOMORROW! Last call to book your room!

April 15th - Monday - is our Host Hotel's cutoff for booking your Kokomo Spring 300 Club Meet at the favorable rate!

Just a small handful of unreserved rooms remain in our 60-room block, as Kokomo is shaping up to be a very well attended Meet..

We really encourage you to bring your Letter Car, classic 300 Sport, or other classic Mopar - whether under its own power or trailered. Ralph has assured me that he'll have plenty parking available for all trailer rigs.

Don't forget to mail me your Meet Registration Form with your payment! Our final hard deadline for me to receive your registrations is Monday, April 29th - just 4+ weeks from today!  You can also email your registration form to me - cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx - and follow up with your payment.

I'm confirming the receipt of your registration form when it arrives in my mailbox, so let me know if you've mailed yours and haven't yet heard from me!

Noel

---