{Chrysler 300} Belts 300K non-ram

Can anyone confirm or have belt numbers? The local auto parts stores are not showing anything in their computers.

I THINK but I do not know that the following gates belts are for an Air Conditioning Car with idle wheel.

Power Steering Belt (MOPAR# 2129-277):

Gates FleetRunner V-Belt 1/2 Inch x 43-7/16 Inch Part # 9430HD

AC Belts (MOPAR# 2129-284):

Gates XL V-Belt 7/16 Inch x 68-13/16 Inch Part # 7680

Water Pump Belt (MOPAR# 1558-058, then after about serial number 20,000 MOPAR# 1733-893):

Gates XL V-Belt 7/16 Inch x 34-13/16 Inch Part # 7340

OR (Running change at about car number 20,000, get both to be safe)

Gates XL V-Belt 7/16 Inch x 36-13/16 Inch Part # 7360

Can anyone confirm the above for me or if you have a Daco or other part number that I can use.  I am back in SF and so I do not have the belts with me to measure. I am trying to get belts by Monday when I plan on going back up to where the car is and get it on the road.

Thanks, James

---