{Chrysler 300} Water Pump, Crank Pulley and fan pulley

{Chrysler 300} Water Pump, Crank Pulley and fan pulley

If one reads the following page:
https://www.web.imperialclub.info/Repair/Lit/Master/203/Page06.htm

It states that for A/C cars that there is supposed to be a match between the pully and the impeller on the car or over pressurization can result.

Since my car has been played with, the fluid fan was off and a non-fluid fan was in its place, I want to confirm I have the correct pulley.

Also, can anyone tell me what a good part number is for the “small impeller” water pump?

The service booklet above is not clear of they are talking about the crankshaft pulley or the fan pulley.  My pulley is 4.75 inch OD. Can anyone confirm if that is correct for an A/C Car?

The master parts book does in fact show different crankshaft and fan pullies for A/C cars but unfortunately they did not list the diameters to check what one has in hand.

Thanks, James

PS. The text in that link talking about forcing core plugs to leak caught my eye.

---