Re: {Chrysler 300} Brighter headlamps

Hi Larry,

Best wishes for Sandy's health and for you!

On my F for the past many years and miles, I've been running Napa halogen sealed beams in place of my old non-factory old school headlights that were previously on the car.

The beam is stronger for night driving and yet it still looks stock, and there's been no effect on my car's charging system with its generator and dual points. These don't have the funky bluish hue that some of the aftermarket headlights throw off.

Noel