RE: {Chrysler 300} Turbine Car on Instagram today

Leon Dixon is quite the authority. I spend time on Hemming’s blogs where I frequently encounter Leon. He has a book out and knows his Packards.

Danny Plotkin

From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marshall Larson
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 11:44 AM
To: 300 club <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Turbine Car on Instagram today

I just encountered an article in Special Interest Autos of June 1980 #57 written by Leon Dixon that has more information than I had previously encountered. It refers to a 1954 Plymouth with a turbine engine done in the fall of 1953. The article goes on to explain several Plymouths, Dodges, and finally Chrysler cars with seven generations of turbines. Also mentioned is a movie which had a white Chrysler Turbine in a race which it won. The movie is "The Lively Set". I did some searches for the article but did not find it complete.