Re: {Chrysler 300} General interest

Just search the book title on Amazon and the book pops right up…yellow 300F and all.  Thanks for sharing the info.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, September 12, 2022, 1:05 PM, 'guyztoys' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I received in the mail today a book from a friend who is a Mopar Man……having owned a letter car or two many decades ago. It is a children’s book called “ Willie the Taxi cat “ it is written and illustrated by a woman named Eva M. Sakmar-Sullivan.
Willie drives different species of animals around in his cab with the illustrations intended to teach young children about animals.
Why am I writing about this in the 300 group site ?? Willie’s taxi is a yellow 300F convertible….top down. These illustrations are not barely distinguishable and generic. They are relatively detailed including the quad headlights, crossbar grill, 4 bucket seats, side spear (medallion is a cat’s paw print) and deck lid with the appropriate toilet seat on it.
The grand kids will see it….but it is going to be mine.
Guy Morice
300E
Oswego, IL

Sent from my iPhone