{Chrysler 300} 1964 300K, 1963 Sports for sale

{Chrysler 300} 1964 300K, 1963 Sports for sale

Hi to all. Just wanted to share a 1964 300K at a small local car lot that specializes in older /classic cars just outside Ashland Ohio. I already sent the vin to Bob and Gloria and just had the chance to stop again and get pictures to share. This lot also has two 1963 sports one convertible and one hardtop. The hardtop is a 383 and the convertible is a 413 car. I did include a few photos of the 63's at the end of the file. Below is the information that Bob sent back on the K.

Bobs reply:

I see a record of this car from 1988,
M Giglia of Staten Island, NY
and a clearing house record from 1983.
In 1989 it had 170,000 miles on it.
Power windows, AM radio, rear defog,
tinted glass.
Good to see it is still around. Bob

I uploaded the pictures to a google drive folder and have set it to public viewing with the link below. I tried to get good overall pictures to give the right impression of the overall condition. There are approx 60 pictures of the K. Yes I kinda got carried away. I wasn't able to get any under the car pictures as I am not able to get on the ground anymore. Due to health and age, I have to pass on these cars myself. If I was only healthier and about 15 years younger LOL

While the car was in New York in the late eighties the lot bought it out of South Carolina. The car does have a small remnant of a New York State windshield decal. Zoom in on picture #46.

As you will see (in my opinion) the car is more than a parts car but does need a lot of attention from the body (Fair bodywork and paint), chrome (Rust and pitting), and interior. If I recall the phrase correctly: 20-footer car. The lot does have the rear seat and states it is in good condition. The car does run and did sound good. I assume it moves and stops. It was interesting that it has a rear defog and a tach instead of the vacuum gauge. The car is equipped with Auto Polit (Crusie Control) but I think it is aftermarket? It is also interesting that the radio antenna is on the drivers fender in place of the outside side mirror. In reviewing the interior pictures( #42 zoom in) there doesn't seem to be an inside control for an outside mirror. So maybe the antenna placement is how it left the factory? Just haven't seen this before. Bob's information shows the car had 170,00 in 1989. Today the odometer shows 61,940 and the lot said it was signed off to them as original miles?

I did include a picture of the business sign that would have the contact information for the lot. You may need to zoom in. Also, a link to their website is below.

I want to call out that I have no ties to this lot or car and I am only sharing information. PLEASE contact the car lot directly if you have any interest/questions on the 300's.

If you have trouble with the links let me know.

Chrysler 300K - Google Drive

https://www.whitmoremotorcars.com/

Mike Cortel

---