Re: {Chrysler 300} new 300 item/ part ; to be listed on Fowardlookparts.

Re: {Chrysler 300} new 300 item/ part ; to be listed on Fowardlookparts.com

I pulled a bunch of these from parts cars so I'd have a collection of not only the potmetal pieces, but those odd-shaped springs and small springy pieces of metal that are all needed to make this complicated switch work properly.

As a side note, the 55 and presumably 56 switches are similar but not the same, IIRC. The stalk on my 55 Desoto (and Chrysler I assume) is a heavy chromed steel beast, where repeated pressure could crack the pot metal. I have a light weight aluminum stalk from a Plymouth which has the same thread pitch. So that is what's being used now.

Ron