{Chrysler 300} Key Chain & Pendant For Commemorative Coin

{Chrysler 300} Key Chain & Pendant For Commemorative Coin

Hi To All,

Joe Gross is disappointed that we are not offering a key chain.

We also want to suggest to our women members or the wives of our male members silver dollar pendant holders to go along with your pre ordered commemorative coin(s).

Could show both sides of coin.

To convert to a key chain, just slide a key ring on the pendant hook.

Sent from my iPhone