Re: [Chrysler300] GARAGE SQUAD Series7 Episode4 10/27/20 (Military Resto

Re: [Chrysler300] GARAGE SQUAD Series7 Episode4 10/27/20 (Military Restoration)

Noel
When I saw the car in the background, fuzzy as it was, I thought Noel will know who this is.  If there is a 300 near Chi-town, he's on it....

John Begian