[Chrysler300] 57 300C Valve Cover

Hello All.

My first venture at pulling the Valve covers of my 300C. It looks rather simple but there does not appear to be enough clearance on the passenger side, between the valve cover and the heater housing/blower motor.

Is there a trick to this?

Dennis Williamson

Manteca, CA.

408-574-4245

NOTICE: The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipients named above. This message is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your system

Posted by: "Williamson, Dennis G" <Dennis.G.Williamson@xxxxxxxxxx>