[Chrysler300] Back home from Macungie

 A big thank you to the hosts of the wonderful Chrysler 300 60th anniversary meet in Macungie PA.
Wonderful people, beautiful cars... what more could we ask for.
It was great to see all of the club members at the meet, being with this great bunch makes us feel good!
Jean-Yves and Jacinthe Chouinard.

Posted by: Jean-Yves Chouinard <jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>