1955 C300
Jonathan Peabody
Regional Operations Director SE3
VCA Animal Hospitals
Cell 412-951-0445
eFax 310-979-2435
-------- Original message --------
From: "'Ron Waters' ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/29/2015 10:24 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Batteries dead -shifting to transmissions
Do you have a C300 or 300C ? If it's a 300C, then this would be normal, correction. operation.
Ron
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 10:03 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Batteries dead -shifting to transmissions
I have a similar issue with my C300. When I inherited the car it came with a push button that must be pushed in while turning the key to start the car. Not sure if there was an adjustment issue with the neutral safety switch or what. I was told the tranny
had been gone through and there is evidence the trans has been out of the car...thoughts? It shifts fine by the way.
Jonathan Peabody
Regional Operations Director SE3
VCA Animal Hospitals
Cell 412-951-0445
eFax 310-979-2435