[Chrysler300] Re: hood hinge repair

Regarding the hood hinge repair,
perhaps you refer to
SMS Auto Restoration, 1320 Route 9, Champlain, NY., 12919.
(800) 989-6660. Hood and door hinges, heater boxes.
www.smsmopar.com

On 5/22/2015 8:51 PM, John Nowosacki jsnowosacki@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

I believe they were all the same, and all woefully inadequate. I
think they were the same basic design as the Windsor and NYer, which
were lighter hoods by comparison. There was a company that rebuilt
hood hinges and tightened up the rivets/joints, as well as provided
stronger springs. I think they advertised in Hemmings, which is where
I originally found them around a decade or so ago.

On 5/22/15, John Skeggs johnskeggs@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
<Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> and on the same theme, how about the C? The hood on my C sways in a
> rather alarming fashion.
>
> Since the hoods for C, D, and E are all basically the same, it would be
> reasonable ot asume the springs would all be the same. However…

No virus found in this message.

Posted by: Bob Merritt <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>