RE: [Chrysler300] Fwd: My 300H engine issues

RE: [Chrysler300] Fwd: My 300H engine issues

http://www.advanceddistributors.com/

http://www.ignitionengineering.com/distributor-rebuilding.html

There are places that will rebuild and/or recurve your distributor.  It is not that difficult, although it is tedious, to do a pretty fair job with a timing light and tachometer by checking the total advance, initial advance and mechanical advance.  Any changes can be verified the same way.  There are a number of articles on line from Mopar Muscle  an others on how to reduce or increase total advance without changing initial timing, as well as changing the rate of advance vs RPM.

http://www.hotrod.com/how-to/engine/mopp-0809-distributor-setup-quick-tech/

http://www.moparchat.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-85316.html

http://www.moparstyle.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-5340.html

Bill Huff