Re: [Chrysler300] Carter AFB - Edlebrock carb help needed

Re: [Chrysler300] Carter AFB - Edlebrock carb help needed

Hi Christopher,

I have always had good luck with AFB carbs, no experience with the Edelbrock line, but I have had great results on 3 vehicles using new factory replacement Holley carbs.

The first Holley was mounted on my 1972 Chrysler T&C 440 c.i. station wagon, better fuel mileage and power.

The second Holley was for my 1975 Lincoln 460 c.i. Coupe, also much better power and mileage.

The third Holley was on a modified 1979 Corvette 350 c.i. , tremendous increase in performance.

That said, if you want to keep the stock appearance, go with the Edlebrock,

300-C'ly,Gary Hagy
300-C conv. 392 c.i.WCFB carbs,runs very well
Albuquerque, NM USA, 90 degrees F, 24% humidity.