From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Terry Mctaggart terrymct999@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 10:06 AM
To: Listserver Chrysler Club
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300F Brakes

The saga continues.  New master cylinder; new wheel cylinders.  Brake adjustments at the wheels are right on.  No air in the lines.   Car stops straight and true, but the brake pedal is low.  According to the shop manual, the adjustment for "pedal free play" is in the conection between the brake pedal assembly and the master cylinder.  This connection is a two-part piece, Part 1 being "the end" which connects to the brake pedal assembly, and Part 2, called "the master cylinder push rod", which screws into Part 1.  This screw end provides the adjustment.  In my car, there is only one part, hence no adjustment is possible.  Does anybody know where I might be able to find a two piece end/push rod assembly?  Terry McTaggart

Posted by: "John Grady" <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>