RE: [Chrysler300] 55 or 56 Dual Quad Air Cleaner

And I picked one up some years back for 10$ at a swap.   Along with NOS 56 front fender.  Both long gone.  Should have kept the assy though!

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Lazenby
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 1:32 PM
To: Bill Leahy; P J IRISH; Chrysler 300 Club
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 55 or 56 Dual Quad Air Cleaner

IMO this is a very realistic price for this item today.

John Lazenby

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 10:35 AM, Bill Leahy <bleahy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

maybe jay leno could print up a few of them with that high tech printer gizmo he has / billllll in springlike kennewick, washington

On Mar 26, 2014, at 10:24 AM, P J IRISH wrote:

Hello 300 fans,

It is a match for my 2 300Bs'  aircleaners.  I believe '55 300 has the same item exactly.

The indentations on top are the quick identifier, although one of the others has a different carb center to carb center distance and won't fit (Stude I think).

I've not seen one offered below 2 Gs in a long time, so this may be the best chance, if you need one.

All the Best 300ing,

Phil Irish