Re: [Chrysler300] ZDDP additive

Lucas brand has a break in additive with lots of Zinc that I use with my Valvoline 20-50 Racing Oil.  The Chryslers get a full bottle and the VWs only a half.  Also, Lucas offers a "Hot Rod" oil in 20-50 that has a good amount of Zinc in it.  Currently running that in the Green Monster (200HP 1960 VW).

My BMW mechanic just dumped the first load of oil in the new '72 BMW Bavaria with about 200 miles on the fresh motor.  He likes Brad Pinn 20-50.  I'd never heard of it but trust his knowledge especially on these early in line 6 BMW pieces of art.

John Lazenby