[Chrysler300] 300L electrical system challenges

[Chrysler300] 300L electrical system challenges

Greetings,

We are enjoying our first real winter weather of the year in Eagle River, WI.   Real cold, 5-6” snow on the ground, and more coming today.

Meanwhile brother Don is slowly working through many electrical system challenges as he rewires and reconnects everything in his L.  So far most of the problems are fixed and were traced to faulty grounds that weren’t hard to fix once located.

Two remaining problems are with the dash lights placed in the printed circuit board up in / behind the dash and the circuit that includes the heater, key, and ashtray lights.  The manual wiring schematic / diagrams are not too clear about the ground side of the board and the other lights so Don wondered if any member has had experience getting those lights to operate.  If you have any advice or suggestions please let me know off line and I’ll have Don give you a  phone call.

Thanks,

Carlton