From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anna F Noia
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 10:39 AM
To: pffkllc@xxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Rear Seat Panels G-(convertible?)

Pete

The convertible rear quarter panels are very different from the coupe. The coupe are essentially flat from the door opening and go to the back of the back seat, under the window. The convertible is shorter, the rear window is shorter. the rear quarter panel has an arm rest and bulges out 4" or so to cover the Top frame mechanism. they are made of a fiber glass hard shell construction. The Back seat is about 8" or so narrower than a coupe. I just purchased a seat of convertible rear quarter panels for my 66 C-Body convertible. The coupe seat and quarters do not work, the seat is tooooo wide and the flat panels toooo long. All stated measurements are approximate. I hope this doesn't confuse you.

Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell