Re: [Chrysler300] Restoring '64K Wheel Cover Centers

Re: [Chrysler300] Restoring '64K Wheel Cover Centers

I got dibs for 2nd's if you find someone!

Would take a talented steady hand.

Thought I had someone local, he went out of business and took my 79 300 grille emblem, wheel emblem and a 300 L gas cap with him!

Many lessons to be learned here. 1st would be: be careful who you trust!

I would think we could find someone capable!

I would like to be in the loop, Rich..

Thanks,

Tom Denkler