From: "chrysler300b" <354hemi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 12:15:06 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Blacksburg Meet

Thank you to Thomas and his helpers for putting on the meet in VA (and WV too.) We enjoyed the sights, the cars, and especially the people. A ride in a Chrysler powered boat and on the 62 mph Jet Ski was a real treat. Thanks to all of you that hardy souls that braved the drive and terrain and brought out your cars for all of us to enjoy. For those who's 300s had other ideas (whether it be water pumps or transmissions), thanks for trying. Hope to see you in CT!

Mark, Pauline and Matthew Obermann

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: