RE: [Chrysler300] Known 413 block/ head problems

RE: [Chrysler300] Known 413 block/ head problems

Good question Rich.

I have been wondering the exact same issues as you describe.

Have 3 C body 4 speeds two with 383HP, one with 413HP
a 300J, 68 300 and 2 79's with 360. I want different "strengths" with cam choice between 4 speeds and auto's.
Like Rich, I need vacuum for the automatics, don't have to have vacuum for the 4 speeds. I too want whiplash on big blocks at least.

I know we have some extremely informed members in this club. I hope they can weigh in on this issue.

Thanks,

Tom Denkler