[Chrysler300] Found the Hen's Tooth!

Hello 300’ly to all!
    I am glad to announce that there are 10 newly produced ‘57-‘58 Chrysler Convertible Top Switch Knobs now for sale!  Original knobs are as rare as hens’ teeth, or so I have been told.  Charles Sihilling has made up ten knobs in aluminum and has chrome plated them and they are of superb quality.  Set screw needs to be furnished and the “T” needs to be painted black.  The first has been sold and just shipped to Big Sky, Montana to be attached to a ‘58 New Yorker Convertible Top Switch! The cost is $60.  Send funds to Sihilling Metal Polishing, 1018 E. Chestnut, Santa Ana, CA 92701.  Many thanks for this project go to Ray Melton for supplying a knob to serve as a casting template, George McKovich for supplying photos of NOS examples, Charles Sihilling and associates for doing the project, and Wayne Graefen for critiquing the test shots and fitment.  This was a project that I undertook myself and does not represent work or entail funding by the Chrysler 300 Club International.  Therefore the sale of this part is not restricted to Chrysler 300 Club International members.  Rob Kern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)