Re: [Chrysler300] 1958 300D Ball Joints

Larry;  Years ago I got boxes of NOS ball joints etc along with the
purchase of a car.  Included was a large MOOG Catalog. By use of this
catalog, MOPAR parts lists, and JC Whitney catalog - I discovered that
there was basically two sizes of ball joints used by Mopar between the
years 1957 and mid '90's.  The Imperials (and most likely the 300s) use
the larger ball upper joints and the Ply/dodge/etc use a smaller one.
When my 1987 Dodge truck needed a upper ball joint. I found that the
1957 NY/Imp ball joint was a perfect match.  So you might consider
getting a 1987 Dodge truck joint.  I think they are the same clear into
the 90's.

Ken Wilson
1962 H
San Jose, Calif.
Larry Jabin wrote:
> Does anybody know where I can buy new ball joints?
>
> Thank You
>
> Larry Jabin
>

> Larry@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:L.jabin1007@xxxxxxxxxx>

> For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm