[Chrysler300] Former Club Member's Collectibles To Be Auctioned

[Chrysler300] Former Club Member's Collectibles To Be Auctioned

Many of you will remember club member Tom Watson from Peoria, IL, who
recently passed away. Tom's collection of 15 vehicles (mostly pace cars)
and over 8000 diecast and model toy cars (yes, over 8000!  5800 diecast
and 2500 other models - who knew?) is being auctioned at the Illinois
State Fairgrounds on Dec 14th and 15th. Info available at:

    www.auctionzip.com and enter Auctioneer #9029.

Cheers as we remember our good friend Tom.  I know he would want his
collectibles to go to good homes!

300ly,
Martha Kreszock
NC