Re: [Chrysler300] We're just fuming!

Ah, but Tony, couldn't you argue that the addition of a PCV valve is in the
 interest of safety for judging purposes?  We now have the technology to
fix  these small things that were not even an issue back in the good old days.
  And also, we now know that lungs that have not been previously exposed to
 carcinogens in a great amount are more prone to falling prey to these
diseases.  I've retrofitted both my F and '56 Dodge with PCV's and I have  no
more smelly stuff entering the cars.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA

In a message dated 2/18/2012 12:52:18 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,