[Chrysler300] Fire by wire-Neutral safety switch & backup light switch

[Chrysler300] Fire by wire-Neutral safety switch & backup light switch

The backup switch has two terminals and completes the hot side of that
circuit when the selector is in reverse and the ignition switch is on.  The
neutral safety switch is a single terminal device and completes the ground
side of the starter relay circuit when the selector switch is in neutral.
1704283 is the neutral safety switch package for all '55-'57 MoPars plus '58
Ply, Dodge, DeSoto.

1605430 does not appear in my '55-'58 parts book.  Backup light switches
vary considerably, but are the same for all '55-'56 MoPars with PowerFlite.
1603328.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA