Re: [Chrysler300] What a ride

Hi Dan,  I note that you also have a l966 300 convertible.  If you ever need any parts for this I may be able to help.  I have 9  1966 300 parts cars.  They were not parts cars when I bought them as I drove all but one of them home; then moved all of them 1300 miles from Penna. to Arkansas.  Some are still complete but haven't been run for awhile.  Sincerely,  Don Rook in Mena, Arkansas
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
  To: jimmac2004@xxxxxxxxx ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 10:52 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] What a ride

  Hi Mac and all:

  Nice e-mail. Congratulations with your Silver K. I have to agree with
  you, i.e., "Owning a Letter Car is a bigger ride than many would expect." I
  made a small sticker for my left rear window. It says, " Driving a 300F is
  the most fun you can have without taking your clothes off." Each time I
  park my F, I can hardly wait to drive it again.

  Dan Reitz
  Northridge, CA
  300F
  1966 300 Vert.

  In a message dated 3/21/2010 8:13:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,