  From: jimmac2004
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 10:12 AM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] What a ride

  Hello All, A great note to share, my Silver K has been chosen by Collectible Automobile Magazine for a feature layout, WOW! My lifelong journey with Chrysler 300's has been a car lovers dream. Although I had no part in the first 43 years of her life I've been caretaker for the last 3 years, just maintaining her integrity & condition. As some of you may know I started my automotive life with my first car in 1966, a 55 C 300. I've spent some 20+ years in the automotive industry in many capacities & owned an auto salvage yard in the 70's & 80's. This allowed me to own many different luxury, muscle & unique automobiles, but none & I mean NONE have given me the pleasure & thrill that a 300 Letter Car does.I have only owned 5 300's in that time, not anywhere near some of you, but my love for them is as strong. This is the first car club I have ever belonged to so I'm a newbee at this. I think I can say that this club stands out among others . Owning a Letter Car is a bigger ride than many would expect.We all come from different parts of the world & our experiences are varied but this common interest has cemented our club members in a special way & I'm grateful & privileged to be among you. Mac, Sanford, Fla.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)