Re: [Chrysler300] Re: 300 on Ebay

Not to drag this out, but if I were selling a car and I had
unintentionally listed incorrect information regarding that car, I would  appreciate
someone telling me that I had made the mistake, especially if it were  a material
mistake.  If that seller really thought that "all 1964 300's  were K cars"
I think it behooved someone to let him know that he is  mistaken.  One does
not have to belittle someone in order to let them know  that something they
have said may be incorrect.  When I e-mailed that guy,  all I did was let
him know that the car was not a K.  I didn't call him an  idiot, or accuse him
of anything - I simply informed him that there was a  difference between
the 300 sports and the 300-K's, and that his car was the  former, not the
latter..  I don't consider that harassing or picking  apart.  In fact, I would
say that is considerate behavior.

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 3/5/2010 1:05:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,