From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of lettercars@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 2:04 PM
To: pennsy300@xxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300D Air Cleaners

Terry and All:
Good call, Terry!  I had forgotten about that picture.  The  positioning of
the decal to which you refer is actually more lateral than those  in the
road test photos.  It looks to be almost exactly the position  of the one in

that Bob Rodger 300E photo.  Since this is a FACTORY photo, I  would sure be

inclined to say Chrysler intended the flat sides of the air  cleaner
housings to face each other.
300ly, Gil

In a message dated 1/20/2010 1:44:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,