RE: [Chrysler300] 300C and 300D 120 & 150mph speedo survey

RE: [Chrysler300] 300C and 300D 120 & 150mph speedo survey

I'm afraid like many other deviations from standard these are not noted on
the build card. This brings speculation by many as to why, and of course the
standard line "it's not a factory installation".

Personally I'm getting a little tired of the guesswork around such things. I
think 300's being as special as they are, need more firm research bringing
fact rather than general opinion.

So far with a small number of speedos looked at there is a pattern of date,
color code, and whether it is a 120 or 150. If we can get enough speedo
dates to coincide (the 45 day rule) with the car build date and bring those
with 120's into the mix as well we may be able to establish more fact than
fable.

Gary would it be possible to get a look at that 120 sometime, I would be
very interested.

Thanks
Owen