[Chrysler300] Re: Parts and services for sale.

[Chrysler300] Re: Parts and services for sale.

I enjoy seeing posts on parts and cars. Even if they are not of my year.

I thought this clock would interest someone  that worked for Chrysler in 1957 or has a 57 that travels. Sorry for the post.

1957 CHRYSLER Travel CLOCK Award Item Number 290351408549
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290351408549&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gary Nelson" <gnelson@...> wrote:

> No offense Jim. Bob said it, what is this forum for, if not to learn where
> and what my be available to us all. Not just because I sell parts, I find
> good resources from other members posts as well. Bob has it right a second
> time. I do not owe Obama any tax for the little I make getting a part to
> your door. This is a labor of love and I ran out of love.
>
> Thank you,
> Gary, the parts doc
> Reno, Nevada 89521 USA
> The Biggest Little City In The World