[Chrysler300] Swap meet finds

IF anyone is interested, at todays Hoosier Auto swap I stumbled over a

CHRYSLER 300H promo, not perfect, a few missing pieces I think, but fairly
decent condition for a 47 year old piece, kind of a sea green?
(compared to others of that vintage I have seen)
Brain wants to say it was a ragtop
Were these in more then one color??
Ernie Toth  estutz@xxxxxxxxxxx   440-338-3565

SUPRIZEEEE  !!   an original condition 70 HURST!!  (hardtop)
Unrestored, looked to be all there, NEEDS attention and work. Out of KY I think,
was told that motor will run if you pour gas, A/C car, Wheels and hubcaps there.
Rust issues probably Not insurmountable, hood latches present. IT seems there is
a lot of documentation that will go with it.  Some front sepporation of metal
and fiberglass on the hood    ---> 618-579-9663
Seller says he was pretty sure that there were 2 convertibles and that both
ended up in Canada some years ago. He thinks the "HURST" Hurst was sold out of
the Indy area back in the early 70's, went west to a race track, then from there
up to Canada

these folks won't be home until later today at the least

--
Paul Holmgren
Hers:  http://in09.endcancer.org/goto/Cindy.Holmgren

<*> Your email settings: