RE: [Chrysler300] C300 ON E-BAY

Now there are two C-300's on e-Bay; and a B, C, G, Hurst, Cordoba and a few
Sports.

Click here for an eBay search of all 1950-1980 Chrysler 300's:

http://tinyurl.com/lm2t9b

The Minnesota C-300 is interesting looking--great seats, tan dash pad (looks
pretty good, but not factory), tin & trim looks OK, power windows, a few
things missing like back bumper, taillights, horn ring, door handles.  No
title, no seller feedback, some spooky buyer feedback.  May be the real
deal, but caution urged.  Eden Prairie is a SW suburb of Minneapolis.

  The other C-300 is a 12,000 mile car that was a no sale recently at
$35K(?).  300 pictures of this car do a great job of documenting this car
and C-300's in general.  Both C-300's Platinum.

I expect to see a lot of collector cars for sale in the near future.  Hard
to get a handle on prices.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA