
Re: [Chrysler300] RE: 65 turn signal unit needed
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Chrysler300] RE: 65 turn signal unit needed
- From: "Kathy Rook" <kmrook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 00:11:59 -0500
Hi Gary and all, I have a number of 1965-1966 parts cars, approximately 11. If you have not found the turn signal switch that you need, I can help. I am not a mechanic by any means but have a man who comes here on weekends and removes things that folks need. I do pay him a small salary and add that to the cost of the part. Glad to help anyone that I can. Sincerely, Don Rook.--- P.S. I am not real fast to reply sometimes because my wife gets the computer up for me about once a week My phone number is 479-394-7555 and I know how to work that number.
----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Nelson
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 11:56 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] RE: 65 turn signal unit needed
Hi All
__,_. I am trying to help a shop who is working on a 65 300. Don't know if
it is for a Club member. I need the turn signal unit.
anyone have or know of someone that has a parts car? Any help
appreciated.
On another note. I acquired a lot of Neutral Safety switches.
This is the one wire switch that threads into the trans case for all TF, 56
to 61.
Napa no longer has stock. My trans parts supplier cannot get
them. I bought right and sell for $15 including postage in the lower 48.
Get them while they last.I can also e-mail my parts list.
Thank you,
Gary, the parts doc
Reno, Nevada 89521 USA
The Biggest Little City In The World
Mail: garythepartsdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
775 851-1420
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------------------
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailto:Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap