
RE: [Chrysler300] Feed back on Imperial Services
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Chrysler300] Feed back on Imperial Services
- From: "Larry Nirenberg" <lnirenberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:00:28 -0500
I recently ordered a tach cable from them and had been told I would have
it in 5 days and it took 3 weeks. I got the same kind of story. Not
fatal but annoying.
________________________________
From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of rinandal
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:02 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Feed back on Imperial Services
I ordered and paid for new 413 motor mounts from Imperial Services
in October 2008. Not yet delivered. Every time I contact them they
say "in a couple of weeks".
Anyone else have any feed back or done business with them?
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------------------
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailto:Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap