
[Chrysler300] Hemi second coming
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Chrysler300] Hemi second coming
- From: "Vic S." <vics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 11:06:49 -0500
There has been some conversation lately about the SRT8
Challengers and their price. There is a dealer, here on Long Island NY
that advertised today selling a SRT8 (he has 8, including 6 speed
manuals) for $41,968. He claims the MSRP is $43,810. I do not know if
the price is good or not, since I have not shopped the car. But I
thought I would throw it out to the members who may have an interest.
Dealer name. Security Dodge, Chrysler 1-800-861-3592 Located in
Amityville L.I. Yes--- The same Amityville as the "Amityville Horror"
Vic Selvaggi
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------------------
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailto:Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap