[Chrysler300] Spring Lancaster Meet-Rockin' 300s

[Chrysler300] Spring Lancaster Meet-Rockin' 300s

Hi To All,

Tom Harkins and I have our work cut out for us to top the Boothbay Harbor
Meet. Doug and Bill did a great job.

The Meet is basically planned at a the Lancaster Eden Resort (May 13-19,
2009) with a cruise across PA Dutch Country by car, by steam train and by
horse, a visit to the AACA Museum in Hershey and the show will be at the
Garden of the 5 Senses in Lancaster City Park. Try to get in on Wednesday
so that we all can have dinner at the Lancaster Brewery Restaurant.

If you get a chance, look up:

http://www.padutchcountry.com/

Click on Things to Do and Dining and Shopping (2 large outlet malls for your
wives and significant others) and Dutch Wonderland Amusement Park.

>From time to time we will be asking the members on the list for help or
asking your opinions over the Fall and Winter in preparation for the Spring
Meet in Lancaster, PA.

I came across an oldies album called "The Wonderful Years", with remember
the sixties tunes. It had a drawing of a 300-F on the cover. We are going to
recreate the album as:

1955-1965 & 1970-The Wonderful Years with oldies tunes on the album CD,
named after each 300.

This album will come in the registration kit as a present from your Meet
Hosts.

For the 300-F, I may have to invoke executive privilege to name the 300-F
song:
That's My Desire (sung by The Channels)

I have listed the songs on my Oldies & Doo Wop iPod below for you to choose
from. The name of the tune is first but the listings are by alphabetical
order by the singer's name which is second.

How about "413" by The Beach Boys (409)

Change the name a little so that people will recognize the song on the CD
but know why you named it after that particular year letter car.

Come up with songs that are not on the list. Again change them a little if
necessary.

Who wants Great Balls of Fire?

Hopefully nobody wants the song I'm Walkin' (Fats Domino) or I Fall To
Pieces (Patsy Cline)!

How about Big Deuce Coupe for 1962 H (Little Deuce Coupe-The Beach Boys).

Gloria, can we use use a song close to Mr. Thirsty? (Mr. Twisty/The Twist?)
for the 1970 Hurst?

Hope you all get the idea and have some fun. Please Reply All so that we all
can see some of the names you come up with for your favorite 300.

Entry Form Below:

C-300
300-B
300-C
300-D
300-E
300-F
300-G
300-H
300-J
300-K
300-L
Hurst

Tall Paul Annette
I Know (You Don't Love Me No More) Barbara George
Money (That's What I Want) Barrett Strong
Stand By Me Ben E. King
Chantilly Lace Big Bopper
Honky Tonk (Pts. 1 & 2) Bill Doggett
(We're Gonna) Rock Around The Clock Bill Haley & The Comets
Tossin' And Turnin' Bobby Lewis
Volare Bobby Rydell
Wild One Bobby Rydell
Green Onions Booker T. & The MG's
I'm Sorry Brenda Lee
Sealed With A Kiss Brian Hyland
It's Just A Matter Of Time Brook Benton
It's Just A Matter Of Time Brook Benton
Baby (You've Got What It Takes) Brook Benton & Dinah Washington
That'll Be The Day Buddy Holly & The Crickets
Fannie Mae Buster Brown
A Summer Song Chad & Jeremy
You'd Better Sit Down Kids Cher
The Twist Chubby Checker
The Twist Chubby Checker
Maybellene Chuck Berry
Sweet Little Sixteen Chuck Berry
Any Day Now (My Wild Beautiful Bird) Chuck Jackson
C.C. Rider Chuck Willis
Party Lights Claudine Clark
A Lover's Question Clyde McPhatter
A Lover's Question Clyde McPhatter
My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own Connie Frances
Who's Sorry Now? Connie Frances
At The Hop Danny & The Juniors
Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime Dean Martin
Raindrops Dee Clark
Runaway Del Shannon
Keep Searchin Dell Shannon
A Teenager In Love Dion & The Belmonts
I Will Always Love You Dolly Parton
Because They're Young Duane Eddy
Summertime Blues Eddie Cochran
Come Back To Me Encounters/Balladeers/Fashions
Fools Fall In Love Encounters/Balladeers/Fashions
Goodnight Baby Encounters/Balladeers/Fashions
I Really Love You Encounters/Balladeers/Fashions
I Remember Encounters/Balladeers/Fashions
In The Still Of The Night Encounters/Balladeers/Fashions
My Hearts Desire Encounters/Balladeers/Fashions
Now That Your Gone Encounters/Balladeers/Fashions
Please Don'T Cheat On Me Encounters/Balladeers/Fashions
School Boy Romance Encounters/Balladeers/Fashions
Teenage Vows Of Love Encounters/Balladeers/Fashions
This To Me Is Love Encounters/Balladeers/Fashions
Three Wishes Encounters/Balladeers/Fashions
Two People In The World Encounters/Balladeers/Fashions
Zu Zu Encounters/Balladeers/Fashions
Mother-In-Law Ernie K-Doe
Ain't That A Shame Fats Domino
Blue Monday Fats Domino
I'm In Love Again Fats Domino
I'm Walkin' Fats Domino
Venus Frankie Avalon
The ABC's Of Love Frankie Lymon
Why Do Fools Fall In Love Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
Why Do Fools Fall In Love Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
Cry Baby Garnet Mimms & The Enchanters
Duke Of Earl Gene Chandler
Duke Of Earl Gene Chandler
Be-Bop-A-Lula Gene Vincent
Love's Gonna Live Here George Jones
Not What I Had In Mind George Jones
The Race Is On George Jones
Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms George Jones
Running Bear George Jones
She Thinks I Still Care George Jones
Sometimes You Just Can't Win George Jones
Where Does A Little Tear Come From George Jones
Wings Of A Dove George Jones
Your Heart Turned Left (And I Was On The Right) George Jones
"Let's Go, Let's Go, Let's Go" Hank Ballard
"Let's Go, Let's Go, Let's Go" Hank Ballard & The Midnighters
Without You Harry Nilsson
Since I Met You Baby Ivory Joe Hunter
Burning Bridges Jack Scott
Baby Workout Jackie Wilson
Baby Workout Jackie Wilson
Lonely Teardrops Jackie Wilson
"Please, Please, Please" James Brown & The Famous Flames
He Will Break Your Heart Jerry Butler
Great Balls Of Fire Jerry Lee Lewis
Handy Man Jimmy James
Pledging My Love Johnny Ace
At My Front Door Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge
Beside You Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge
Could This Be Magic Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge
Crying In The Chapel Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge
Havin' A Party Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge
I Only Have Eyes For You Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge
Life Is But A Dream Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge
Sincerely Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge
So Fine Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge
Worst That Could Happen Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge
You Gave Me Peace Of Mind Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge
Poetry In Motion Johnny Tillotson
Mr. Custer Larry Verne
Ya Ya Lee Dorsey
It's My Party Lesley Gore
You Don't Own Me Leslie Gore
Tears On My Pillow Little Anthony & The Imperials
Two People In The World Little Anthony & The Imperials
I Will Follow Him Little Peggy March
Long Tall Sally Little Richard
Tutti-Frutti Little Richard
My Babe Little Walter & His Jukes
Fever Little Willie John
Stagger Lee Lloyd Price
Stagger Lee Lloyd Price
Teen Angel Mark Denning
(Love Is Like A) Heat Wave Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Two Lovers Mary Wells
The ABC's Of Love Neighbors Complaint
Duke Of Earl Neighbors Complaint
Gloria Neighbors Complaint
I'm Not A Juvebile Delinquent Neighbors Complaint
I'm So Happy Neighbors Complaint
I'm So Young Neighbors Complaint
If You Love Me Neighbors Complaint
Island Of Love Neighbors Complaint
Little Girl Of Mine Neighbors Complaint
My Girl Awaits Me Neighbors Complaint
My Hearts Desire Neighbors Complaint
Please Say You Want Me Neighbors Complaint
Remember Then Neighbors Complaint
Shadows Neighbors Complaint
Sixty Minute Man Neighbors Complaint
A Thousand Miles Away Neighbors Complaint
Trickle Trickle Neighbors Complaint
Two Kinds Of People Neighbors Complaint
Wedding Bells Are Ringing In My Ears Neighbors Complaint
You Gave Me Peace Of Mind Neighbors Complaint
Yummy Yummy Ohio Express
Back In Baby's Arms Patsy Cline
Crazy Patsy Cline
Faded Love Patsy Cline
He Called Me Baby Patsy Cline
I Fall To Pieces Patsy Cline
I Love You So Much It Hurts Patsy Cline
Someday (You'll Want Me To Want You) Patsy Cline
Sweet Dreams (Of You) Patsy Cline
True Love Patsy Cline
You Belong To Me Patsy Cline
Tell Laura I Love Her Ray Peterson
At This Moment Reunion
The Boys Are Back In Town Reunion
Bring Me Li'l Water Silvy Reunion
Brown Eyed Girl Reunion
Buffalo Soldier Reunion
Cool Change Reunion
Diamonds And Pearls Reunion
Don't Let Go Reunion
Don't Look Back Reunion
Drift Away Reunion
Heart Of Saturday Night Reunion
Here Am I Broken Hearted Reunion
I Almost Lost My Mind Reunion
I Believe Reunion
Island Of Love Reunion
It's Growing Reunion
Keeping The Faith Reunion
Lean On Me Reunion
Let It Please Be You Reunion
Let Me Come Back Reunion
Lookin' For An Echo Reunion
My Memories Of You Reunion
Old Man River Reunion
On Sunday Afternoon Reunion
One Summer Night Reunion
Pledging My Love Reunion
So Much In Love Reunion
The Sun Reunion
A Sunday Kind Of Love Reunion
Tears In Heaven Reunion
That's My Desire Reunion
That's The Way It Goes Reunion
What's Your Name Reunion
Where Are You Tonight Reunion
Wonderful Tonight Reunion
You Can Have Her Reunion
Poor Little Fool Ricky Nelson
La Bamba Ritchie Valens
Days Of Rage Rod Stewart
Forever Young Rod Stewart
Our Day Will Come Ruby & The Romantics
Daddy's Home Shep & The Limelites
Let The Good Times Roll Shirley & Lee
Let The Good Times Roll Shirley & Lee
Shop Around Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
You've Really Got A Hold On Me Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
If You Need Me Solomon Burke
"Fingertips, Pt. 2" Stevie Wonder
"Up, Up And Away" The 5th Dimension
Custom Machine The Beach Boys
Drive In The Beach Boys
"Fun, Fun, Fun" The Beach Boys
Help Me Rhonda The Beach Boys
I Get Around The Beach Boys
I Get Around The Beach Boys
Little Deuce Coupe The Beach Boys
Little Honda The Beach Boys
Shut Down The Beach Boys
Spirit of America The Beach Boys
Then I Kissed Her The Beach Boys
This Car Of Mine The Beach Boys
409 The Beach Boys
Mr Lee The Bobbettes
Zoom The Cadillacs
Boy Meets Girl The Capris
Guardian Angel The Capris
Imagine The Capris
Indian Girl The Capris
A Love Of My Own The Capris
Morse Code Of Love The Capris
Oh Darlin' The Capris
She's My Girl The Capris
Thats How Love Goes The Capris
There's A Moon Out Again The Capris
There's A Moon Out Tonight The Capris
To Be Loved (Forever) The Capris
Tonight I'm So In Love The Capris
You Are The Capris
Tequila The Champs
That's My Desire The Channels
Look In My Eyes The Chantels
Maybe The Chantels
He's So Fine The Chiffons
Rubber Biscuit The Chips
Sh-Boom The Chords
Heart And Soul The Cleftones
You Baby You The Cleftones
Devil Or Angel The Clovers
Love Potion No. 9 The Clovers
Ting-A-Ling The Clovers
Searchin' The Coasters
Do You Love Me The Contours
Step By Step The Crests
Gee The Crows
Come Go With Me The Del Vikings
La La Means I Love You The Delfonics
Let It Please Be You The Desires
Rendezvous With You The Desires
Rip Van Winkle The Devotions
Little Darlin' The Diamonds
Money Honey The Drifters
Save The Last Dance For Me The Drifters
There Goes My Baby The Drifters
This Magic Moment The Drifters
Could This Be Magic The Dubs
Little Star The Elegants
Wake Up Little Susie The Everly Brothers
In The Still Of The Night The Five Satins
I Only Have Eyes For You The Flamingos
I Only Have Eyes For You The Flamingos
Lovers Never Say Goodbye The Flamingos
Come Softly To Me The Fleetwoods
"I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)" The Four Tops
Ka-Ding Dong The G-Clefts
Midnight Confessions The Grass Roots
These Eyes The Guess Who
Crazy For You The Heartbeats
A Thousand Miles Away The Heartbeats
Alley Oop The Hollywood Argyles
It's All Right The Impressions
My True Story The Jive Five
Do You Believe In Magic The Lovin' Spoonful
Summer In The City The Lovin' Spoonful
Blue Moon The Marcels
Blue Moon The Marcels
Blue Moon The Marcels
Heartaches The Marcels
Please Mr. Postman The Marvelettes
Valeri The Monkeys
Nights In White Satin (The Night) "The Moody Blues, The London Festival
Orchestra & Peter Knight"
Hushabye The Mystics
Crying In The Chapel The Orioles
It's Too Soon To Know The Orioles
Been So Long The Pastels
Earth Angel The Penguins
Every Beat Of My Heart The Pips
The Great Pretender The Platters
Harbor Lights The Platters
Smoke Gets In Your Eyes The Platters
Barbara Ann The Regents
Smokey Joe's Cafe The Robins
Short Shorts The Royal Teens
Let Me In The Sensations
Remember (Walking In The Sand) The Shangri-Las
Mama Said The Shirelles
Will You Love Me Tomorrow The Shirelles
Get A Job The Silhouettes
A Lover's Concerto The Toys
Wild Thing The Trogs
Lily Maebelle The Valentines
Hawaii Five-0 The Ventures
Walk-Don't Run The Ventures
(Will You) Come Back My Love The Wrens
Little Bitty Pretty One Thurston Harris
Little Bitty Pretty One - Thurston Houston Thurston Harris & The Sharps
It's All In The Game Tommy Edwards
Sheila Tommy Roe
Polk Salad Annie Tony Joe White
At This Point In My Life Tracy Chapman