From: Dan and Samantha OHora [mailto:mailadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 6:25 PM
To: Rich Barber
Subject: Re: Gas tank sending unit

Hello Richard,  I am sorry but we do not have a unit for your (1955)
Chrysler new or rebuilt.   We can offer to repair your unit for you.  Our
normal turn around time is 1 to 2 days. Most units will cost between $75.00
to $125.00 plus any parts if needed.  Units are normally shipped to us using
UPS or Priority Mail.  If you decided to have your unit repaired by us be
sure to include your name, phone number and a return address in the box.  If
you would like an estimate before we start any work please include that also
and we will call you first.  Once the job is complete we will give you a
call with the total and return shipping options.  At this time most people
pay with a Master card or Visa.  We are UPS shippers ourselves so if you
request we can supply you with the return tracking number.  All work is
warranted.  I hope this helps and we will wait to hear from you. Have a
Great day.
Thank You,
Dan and Samantha O'Hora
Tri-Starr