
[Chrysler300] For sale 300G and 63 4DR 300
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Chrysler300] For sale 300G and 63 4DR 300
- From: "Lisa Ripp" <danlis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 22:37:03 -0500
I thought I would be at the Spring meet but now it doesn't look promising and had planned to bring the G up on a trailer if there was some interest but that won't happen either.
If your interested and coming up from the South on I 94 we only live about 6 miles West off exit 105 (Hixton) if you wanted to look it over. I have owned the G since 1979 and it's been stored inside all those years but only run a few time during those years, I did start it this spring but it's running pretty rough. The car is complete but needs a total restoration, if posible I would like to sell it to a club member. I do have pictures and would be willing to Email them to any one intrested.
The 63 4DR 300 is also complete except for the engine and transmisssion. I have a few pictures of this as well and can get more of either if nessary.
They are posted on the club web site.
Dan
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------------------
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailto:Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap